Join our team
If you want to make a difference, JOIN US and ‘BE A CAT IN THE RAT RACE’
CE constantly keeps looking for young, sharp minds with a strong business acumen. If you are keen in joining CE, or want to know which roles/opportunity is available with us at the moment, send in your CV and covering note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities @ Corporatedge
Calling out all awesome HR & IT professionals with exceptional service industry experience and knowledge with following attributes:
We are looking to hire :
We’re now hiring a Graphic Designer to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team,
CorporatEdge Serviced offices is a great company for you. This is the opportunity you’ve been
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer:
- • Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Understand and adhere to the brand guidelines
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
• Perform retouching of images
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Qualifications for Graphic Designer:
- • Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent eye for detail
1. Be the first level SPOC for customer level queries.
2. Manage reception during business hours.
3. Illustrate Corporatedge core values and strive to achieve our mission.
4. Support the Customer Delight team to achieve the following:
a) Create a welcoming and collaborative environment for our members.
b) Ensure that your building is fully operational, and processes are running smoothly.
c) Assist with move-ins and move-outs.
d) Take direction from the Customer Delight Manager to support the Team as necessary.
e) Greet members and other people who come in for tours, track walk-ins.
1) Being a service driven organisation IT infrastructure is key to the organisation’s success
2) This role is responsible for the IT infrastructure of the company across 5 operating and upcoming centres
and ensuring it is always cutting edge, secure and seamless
3) The components of the role would be :
a) WAN set up, optimisation and management
b) LAN set up and management
c) Network administration
d) VOIP telephony
e) Audio Visual equipment upkeep and management
f) Hardware upkeep for CE Team and centres
g) Software infrastructure management of the company
h) Website and application management and upkeep
i) Firewall and security of the company infrastructure
4) Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection,
disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
5) Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
6) Keep the organisation technologically upto speed and protected
7) Budget set up and management for the IT set up of the company
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration
2) MCA will be preferred
3) 5-8 years of network administration, or system administration experience
4) Experience with CISCO – AVAYA IT and Telephony networks will be an advantage
5) Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
6) A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
7) Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices,
including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.