How to Collaborate Effortlessly in a Virtual Office Setup?
With remote work becoming a necessity due to the pandemic situation, several firms are now shifting to more flexible, hybrid working models. In fact, over the past few months, some businesses opted for virtual offices after facing an unprecedented situation, prioritizing their team members’ health and safety.
Even for new startups and solopreneurs virtual offices are great options to register and set-up the business.
Virtual office service providers too have stepped up the game, offering a plethora of facilities for the members. If you are still new to the terminology and need more insights on the ‘why’s and the ‘how’s, read the post to get a better perspective.
Let’s begin with understanding the concept of a virtual office setup.
What is a virtual office?
Virtual offices are essentially services that include a wide range of business functions, which are accessible online and sometimes, even offline. It comes with a business address at varied, prime locations, without the need to pay hefty, long-term rent for a physical office space.
More often than not, virtual offices encompass the following set of facilities:
- A Prestigious Business Address –Virtual office services provide a registered office address for all legalities and the address proof of the business. The owners of any business will receive an address with a reputable area code, which assures the clients that the business is legitimate.
- Mail Handling – While businesses may continue to operate from home, the mails are directed to a physical location. Virtual office operators also offer mail handling services, receiving and forwarding important mails on behalf of their clients.
- Call Handling – Virtual office providers also offer call handling services, including managing incoming calls at a ‘professional’ business number.
- Board Rooms – Meetings are inevitable for businesses. And for that occasional face-to-face meeting, business owners may need a space where they can host their clients and business colleagues. Virtual office packages provide access to high-tech, well-equipped board rooms, and meeting rooms meeting rooms.
- Receptionist –Virtual office services include a receptionist to help arrange effective meetings at prestigious locations.
- Financially Viable –A virtual office solution saves on overheads, as there is no need to rent physical space, buy equipment and furniture, or hire a receptionist. For budget-conscious entrepreneurs, this is one of the best arrangements.
That said, how can you make the most out of your virtual office setup? Since collaboration is the key, here are some tips that come to the rescue.
What are the best ways to collaborate in a virtual office setup?
Switch to the Cloud and increase productivity– Cloud technology leads the show in any virtual office environment, offering increased productivity. Sample this; all your data will be on the Cloud and can be accessed by your team members for easier feedback, a streamlined workflow, and enhanced security. Moreover, dozens of cloud services offer a multitude of benefits for businesses, including better collaboration amongst remote teams. Here’s a Forbes post that talks about why Cloud is the backbone of remote work.
Boost your business – When you have a significant business address associated with your brand, you can always use it on websites and as a part of your email signature or across marketing collaterals. This plays a crucial role in offering your business credibility, enhances the brand image and creates a great impression on clients.
Appear more professional during virtual meetings – When you are hosting virtual meetings with clients located all over the globe, putting your best foot forward is a compulsion. No, we are not being cryptic here; but merely suggesting ways to gain the trust of your business associates and clientele by looking a bit more ‘pro.’
For instance, CorporatEdge virtual office services include a set of exclusive virtual backgrounds for online meetings that showcase the office or lounge spaces, meeting areas and other high-resolution spaces in the building. As opposed to the regular virtual backgrounds available on various video conferencing software, these backdrops highlight the fact that you are actually operating fromthe premium business addresses that you signed up for. Trust us, it does make a huge difference!
Conduct effective face-to-face meetings – Sometimes, online meetings and calls may not be sufficient to meet your business purpose. You may need to host meetings for strategic or creative discussions, set goals or brainstorm with your team or clients.
Instead of meeting at a random (and often noisy) café, book a personal meeting room at a preferred rate anywhere across CorporatEdge virtual office facilities.
Our virtual office package provides access to state-of-the-art meeting spaces and lounges for business meetings, interviews, and conferences. In the wake of the recent situation, we have stringent hygiene and safety protocols in place.
All you need to do is set the agenda in advance, send out the invites, and conduct the meetings in our fully furnished board rooms that include Wi-Fi and superior audio/video facilities. You can also get receptionist and pantry services, which will give your business the edge.
These are some of the ways you can collaborate effectively with your stakeholders and team members, even in a virtual office setup. Use the tips for conducting successful business from anywhere in the country.
CorporatEdgeprovides flexible workspace solutions, including serviced offices, virtual office, and coworking spaces, complete with top-notch amenities to facilitate seamless collaboration. Talk to us for customized workspace solutions today! Reach CE experts at – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-8287566777