Shared Workspace Perfect For Small Teams
The idea for the workplace landscape is evolving with time. It has transformed the way of working by providing flexibility, taking care of the basic amenities like electricity, internet connection, desk space, etc.
Often people try to find out whether it’s an area where multiple people work or a place where many employees work at various times? What about a spot where employees from several companies work together?
Shared workspaces are growing popular these days because they provide exciting real estate solutions and hassle-free management. More so, they offer an ideal platform for members to sway business opportunities. With several diverse companies sitting next to each other, the affiliation becomes abundant, and connections are seamless.
Know some information about a shared workspace?
At first, it is necessary to understand that the shared workspace is not where numerous people work one at a time. It is different from a collaborative space. A shared workspace is a common virtual or physical office space.
Here employees from the same company work together closely. If you are working in a physically shared workspace,you are likely to have the following amenities:
- Fax machines
- Furniture and other traditional computer equipment
Benefits of Shared Workspace
- Many people sharing the same workspace at various times is basically shared or coworking space. Usually, it is used for one week a month. Though one may also try for to experience it for a day. Here, the workplace is static, but the occupants are dynamic, meaning the employees can work from any center.
- A coworking workspace implies an individual occupant using space for a specific time. They can take a day/week/monthly pass. Once they leave, that workspace will be occupied by someone else instead of going vacant
- A shared workspace is ideal for small teams where a company can use meeting rooms and centers to its advantage
- Workstations rented by freelancers, remote employees, consultants, and gig workers, often rent the shared or co-working spaces. Basically, workers without a fixed office space rent it
- These office spaces are much larger with a premium office address to position the entity of an organization ahead of the competition. For example, a freelancer may rent a coworking space. Or even a start-up may periodically, if not regularly, rent shared office space for the entire team to work together.
- Shared workspaces comprise resources and amenities as these places generally support small companies. These are outfitted with tech, perks, and features for a larger group of people. A shared workspace is much more flexible than leasing an office building on your own. A shared workspace could be immensely beneficial for businesses that are trying to save money. Why? Well, because you can avoid signing a multi-year lease. Moreover, most of the appliances you get are already furnished.
- In a shared working workspace, one can scale work desks as needed. Here, employees do not need a permanent desk. They can access an individual space where they can work as required or on an ongoing basis. As a result, employees enjoy the freedom of using the workspace on their terms, while companies can unburden themselves of expensive commercial leases.
- A shared workspace promotes a decent work-life balance by being centrally placed and close to public transport. Moreover, it provides necessary amenities to recharge or de-stress during a day of work.
Future of Shared Workspace
A shared workspace is anticipated to be the new future, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic. This could be a good alternative for work from home culture as well. Most players from the enterprising community are confident that the shared workspace will see regeneration soon with a sound growth opportunity shortly.
The model has several potentials in it. These spaces are perceived as one of the most fast-growing business world trends. Moreover, the coworking spaces are splendid for community building as well.
Looking for an exciting shared workspace for your team? We at CorporatEdge can help you with our expertise and knowledge. So, don’t hesitate to contact us at +91-8287566777.