Top 5 Advantages of Choosing a Serviced Office in Bangalore
Serviced offices or managed offices are rapidly becoming workplaces of choice as corporations and individuals seek new, agile ways of working in the New Normal. These office spaces are convenient for small, medium, and large businesses. Even startups and solopreneurs can select the offices in the city of choice. These workspaces are ideal for – startups and entrepreneurs who don’t want to be tied down to only one space, businesses exploring new markets, project-based teams working on a contract basis, or individuals who want to work from a private office space without exceeding their budget constraints.
Because Bangalore is home to several startups and tech companies, finding serviced offices in the city is easy. Here are some of the main benefits of opting for the latter:
- Pay for What You Use – Unlike conventional office spaces,in a serviced office, you only pay for the facilities/amenities. For instance, if you want to opt for a meeting room, you can pay for using the space for a few hours instead of paying for the entire workspace for long term. What you will end up getting are rooms with varied seating spaces, the best setup, and adequate privacy for holding important conferences, meetups, or events. Similarly, you can also opt for other conveniences like mail and concierge services, guest lounges, video conferencing setups, and more.
- Cost-Effective – Serviced offices help you cut down several costs. Be it the lease, insurance, water, and electricity bills, you get to save on overhead costs. In the managed offices, you will get fully furnished spaces for your business needs. Whether you have 10 or 100 employees, you need to pay for the workspace you will use without paying the rent for the entire workspace. Everything is completely transparent. There are no shockers in the process when you choose a serviced office provider with an excellent reputation on the market.
- Greater Flexibility – A completely serviced office space also offers better flexibility. It gives you the option to manage your business without any long-term commitment to a specific workspace. You can rent a space at a premium location without paying premium rent charges. You can choose an office at a premium location on an hourly, daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. Also, several managed workspaces nowadays offer 24/7 access and complete security. This means you can enter the building whenever you have a requirement. This way, you will be able to work in the space with complete flexibility at any given point in time. This is an excellent option for startups and upcoming businesses looking forward to scaling without relocating their offices.
- Great Utilities –The best part of choosing a serviced apartment is numerous amenities or facilities. Think of state-of-the-art equipment, including video conferencing equipment, monitors, shared internet, keyless entry, photocopiers, printers, and ergonomic furniture.The operators maintain the entire office infrastructure, leaving you to pay for just some of the services. From coffee to conference rooms, you can get everything at the fingertips.The best instance here is that of managed office space by Corporate Edge in ITC Green Centre, Bengaluru. Located in the business district, it offers all the facilities required in a serviced workspace.
- Prestigious Location –Another advantage of choosing a serviced office space over traditional workspaces is that you get to work from some of the most prestigious locations in town. These offices are often established in city business centers that are close to major transportation hubs. The proximity to other workspaces in premium locations also means that you can easily meet prospects and future employees, paving the way for better networking opportunities. The office location in a posh area of the city also significantly impacts visitors, especially your potential clients.
To wrap up, you can say that serviced offices offer unrivaled solutions to support a business, which are not available in a traditional office space. Because these workspaces already provide the A-Z of every possible amenities, you only need to move in and focus solely on your business growth. If you too are looking for a serviced office space at a premium location in Bangalore, CorporatEdge is your best bet.
Why Book CorporatEdge Serviced Office in Bangalore?
- Covid-19 Safety Protocols – Stringent safety and hygiene practices
- Safe – 100% safe and hygienic workspace.
- Sanitized – Frequent sanitization of common areas to ensure hygiene.
- Social Distancing – Modified workspaces with spaced out seating arrangements.
- Customized Spaces – Single work desks, team office spaces, meeting rooms, directors’ cabins, and more.
- Advanced IT Infrastructure – High-speed internet connectivity.
- Well-Furnished Spaces – IGBC-certified, ergonomic furniture and state-of-the-art installations.
- Complete Security – 24/7 access control door and fire safety.
- Certified Buildings – LEED-certified – marquee buildings.
- Digital Payments– We offer no-contact, digital modes of payment.
- Free Parking – Get ample parking space as a part of the services.