Top 5 Advantages of Choosing a Serviced Office in Delhi and Gurgaon
In the New Normal, offices are starting to re-open, although not in full capacities. Corporates seek different ways to run their business without some of the employees working from their homes and the rest commuting to offices.
A serviced office is an excellent arrangement over renting a conventional office space in this regard. They are fully equipped workspaces, usually located in the best business hubs of cities. Run by operators, these are rented out to corporates, and even individuals, who want to access private office spaces by paying for the amenities.
Nowadays, several serviced offices offer flexible, hybrid working models, allowing companies and individuals to rent office spaces on a daily or monthly basis. In cities such as Gurgaon and Delhi, which are home to many up-and-coming startups and solopreneurs, how beneficial will these workspaces prove to be? Let us look at the following pointers to get a bird’s
1. No Long-Term Lease – More often than not, organizations need to pay for a minimum of a one-year lease for renting office spaces. Sometimes, this can also extend up to 10 years. Serviced offices,usually have a monthly or a daily arrangement and offer maximum flexibility. Companies can scale at short notice without long-term commitment by opting for pay-as-you-services in these
2. Work-From-Anywhere – Working-from-anywhere is the
order of the dayin a post-pandemic world. Professionals and corporates are
looking forward to hiring office spaces near their homes or located at, say,
central business districts. This arrangement is great for interacting with
clientslocated in different areas of the city. Also, it lets them try out other
locations and see how it goes. It is an excellent option for those who want to
work from their homes and collaborate face-to-face with their team members. All
they need to do is select a serviced office in Gurgaon or Delhi near their
home, get a day pass or a monthly pass, and start working on the go. Simple!
3.Reduced Overhead – Setting up a traditional office is often costly, as there is a need to purchase equipment such as printers, fax, desks, chairs and install air conditioning units. A serviced office offers a private working space with high-end digital equipment, seating spaces, board rooms, cafeteria, reception desks, security, high-speed Wi-Fi, and several other facilities. They often come with a wide range of resources and the latest office technology, all of which are impeccably maintained. This plays an essential role in enhancing productivity and decreasing the downtimes for employees. Even the administration is taken care of in these workspaces. There’s no need to pay additional maintenance either, as the operators will take care of the same, including sanitizing the office space, which is a prerequisite safety protocol these days.
4. Prime Location –Due to the low overhead costs associated with serviced working spaces, different businesses can share spaces in the same office area, which are also at the prime locations in the city. This would not be possible without paying a hefty feefor a traditional office setup. CorporatEdge, India’s leading premium serviced office operatorhas a range of serviced/ managed office spaces in Gurgaon and Delhi that serve as perfect locations for holding special meetings or conferences. Being in the heart of the city or well-known areas, these sprawling offices with advanced technology, ultra-modern facilities are the top choice of people who want to set up virtual workspaces.
5. Perfect for Hybrid Workplace Model –Adopting a hybrid workplace model is seamless with serviced offices. The workspaces are ready for business, and corporates need to move in without a second thought and get everything taken care of. With several organizations returning to work in the New Normal in a limited capacity, this is the best approach to ensure that the staff can work at a safe and secure facility with all the amenities present. Moreover, sometimes the offices can also act as virtual locations for businesses, with mail and concierge services for the guests. This is an excellent option for the non-residents, who want to book workspaces for a couple of hours, or days.
Opting for a serviced workspace ensures less stress and offers a professional work set up with state-of-the-art equipment and resources. There are no hidden costs, and any corporate or individual can book a workspace at a posh location within their budget.And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Why Book CorporatEdge Serviced Office in Delhi and Gurgaon?
- Covid-19 Safety Protocols – Stringent safety and hygiene practices
- Safe – 100% safe and hygienic workspace.
- Sanitized – Frequent sanitization of common areas to ensure hygiene.
- Social Distancing – Modified workspaces with spaced out seating arrangements.
- Customized Spaces – Single work desks, team office spaces, meeting rooms, directors’ cabins, and more.
- Advanced IT Infrastructure – High-speed internet connectivity.
- Well-Furnished Spaces – IGBC-certified, ergonomic furniture and state-of-the-art installations.
- Complete Security – 24/7 access control door and fire safety.
- Certified Buildings – LEED-certified – marquee buildings.
- Digital Payments– We offer no-contact, digital modes of payment.
- Free Parking – Get ample parking space as a part of the services.